[development] No module-defined node types?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Fri Jan 5 14:12:17 UTC 2007

> But how does one value-add a CCK field?  Or would you have to tell the user to
> add it and then select which field is the "start" and which is the "end"?  I
> don't know of a way right now.  That could be because there isn't one, or
> could be that I just don't know what it is. :-)

At the moment, that's the one million dollar question. I don't know if
anyone has figured out how to do the above, or how to programatically
create a CCK node type. I think we have some page/story node type
creation in Drupal 5.x's system updates, but I have no idea how well
that can be reapplied to CCK.

Ideally, I'd love to see something like Views snippets,
where you can export/import pre-created views.

--
Morbus Iff ( i know a little of everything, a lot of nothing. )