[development] Plans for this week

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 17:53:08 UTC 2007

Hello world,

here are the plans for this week:

   1. Release a second (and last?) release candidate.  I hope that
the final Drupal 5 release will simply be a 'rename' of RC2.

   2. Open up CVS HEAD so we can start Drupal 6 development.  More
about that later, I'll create a new thread for that.

It would be great if we could focus all our energy towards the Drupal
5 issue queues for one last time.  Drupal 5 is probably going to be
_the_ 2007 release and is what many of our users will stick with
throughout 2007.  Let's make it rock.