[development] Request to be listed as provider of Drupal services

Alexis Bellido alexisbellido at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 23:17:56 UTC 2007

Hello, I'd like to be listed as a Drupal consultant in
http://drupal.org/drupal-services , I've contributed the following projects:

QuickFile: http://drupal.org/project/quickfile

An ecommerce oriented module to sell digital download to users who don't
need to have a Drupal account. Works with Paypal and Authorize.net and
future versions will support other payment processors.

Newsletter Checkbox: http://drupal.org/project/newsletter_checkbox

A simple add-on to the contact page so that users can mark a checkbox and be
added to a newsletter. It currently works with Campaign Monitor's API.

This is my user profile: http://drupal.org/user/14007

If after reviewing my case you consider me in the list I'd like to use the
following text for my page on the directory:

I'm a writer and long time peruvian web developer living in Lima, Peru.
After running a local based web agency and crafting many websites I decided
to incorporate Ventanazul LLC in Florida, United States, in 2004, and start
working with customers all over the world. That same year I joined the
Drupal community.

You can visit my website at: http://www.ventanazul.com/webzine , where I
frequently write about web development, technology and Drupal.

Some of my Drupal related projects include:

http://www.felafacs.org

Community site for Federación Latinoamericana de Facultades de Comunicación
Social, a Latin America based organization formed by communication faculties
of public and private universities.

http://www.mumobo.com

Personal site with reviews about music, movies and books.

http://www.teleworkpeople.com

Articles and discussion forum for teleworkers, home of "Telework People", a
book I wrote on the subject of working using the Internet.

Spanish is my native tongue and I'm quite fluent in spoken and written
English.

I've recently published the ebook "Drupal en 15 gotas", in Spanish, and am
about to finish the English version: "Drupal in 15 drops". The ebook is
oriented to web developers and focuses on the installation and
administration of Drupal 5.

I've contributed two modules to the Drupal community:

QuickFile: http://drupal.org/project/quickfile

An ecommerce oriented module to sell digital download to users who don't
need to have a Drupal account

Newsletter Checkbox: http://drupal.org/project/newsletter_checkbox

A simple add-on to the contact page that allows users to mark a checkbox and
be added to a newsletter. It currently works with Campaign Monitor's API.

Services offered:

- Installation and configuration of Drupal.
- Creation of custom Drupal modules or modification of existing ones.
- Web graphics design and porting of your own designs to Drupal themes.
- Web standards based design.
- Usability consulting.
- Internet businesses consulting.

Contact: You can use the following contact form to get in touch and discuss
your project: http://www.ventanazul.com/webzine/contact

Thanks!

--
Alexis Bellido