[development] Links package maintainership -- mega-ping?

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Thu Jan 11 03:02:33 UTC 2007

Heyyo!

I've evangelized the Links module a few times, and helped with the 5.0
port, but it appears it was never branched and a release was never made.
Before he was pulled away by IRL stuff, the maintainer mentioned he'd
like to give me CVS access to handle the 5.0 branch.

I've tried to get in contact a couple of times, but I haven't heard back
for about two months. I'd really like to see this branched and ready for
download when D5 hits. Would it be a faux pas for me to jump in and add
myself to the CVS access list for it and take care of the DRUPAL-5 branch?

--Jeff Eaton