[development] adoption for 'abandoned' modules?

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Sat Jan 20 19:46:21 UTC 2007

On Jan 20, 2007, at 4:12 AM, Karen Stevenson wrote:

> that we provide a place on the project page where you can identify
> the co-maintainers.

http://drupal.org/node/69556

see also

http://drupal.org/node/102532

and yes, there is the "developers" link, as others have pointed out,
e.g.:

http://drupal.org/project/developers/3281

i'm not opposed to making these better, more visible, etc.  specific
ideas, screenshots, and (especially) patches are welcome.

thanks,
-derek

p.s. FYI: due to recent changes i've made, once you have CVS access
to a project node, you can edit the node to fix settings,
descriptions, add releases, etc.  so, if you grant CVS access, the
new user really now has full rights as co-maintainers.  the 1 thing
that you can't do unless you own the project node itself is to give
out more CVS rights.  so, only the owner can add other maintainers,
but otherwise, maintainers can do just about anything else.

p.p.s. another of my medium term goals (part of what #69556 is about)
is that when maintainers are creating or replying to issues, they'd
be able to assign issues to anyone else listed as a maintainer of the
project, not just themselves vs. unassigned.  like the idea?  don't
http://drupal.org/project/comments/add/69556
;)