[development] adoption for 'abandoned' modules?

Karen Stevenson karen at elderweb.com
Sun Jan 21 12:40:03 UTC 2007

> Here we get into a perception thing again.... how would one define
> someone's activity to downgrade them?  I myself am a burst worker.  Do
> stuff, do other stuff, live life... go through issue queue in a rampage,
> repeat ;)

I operate the same way, I guess I was thinking more in terms of no activity on any issues for some extended period of time, whatever 'extended' is.

Anyway, I'm sorry I said anything at all. I have the greatest respect for the other hard working maintainers who have turned off their contact forms and I was certainly not suggesting that anyone needed to take any kind of action against them.

Mea Culpa.

Karen