[development] Jaza's modules are up for adoption

Doug Green douggreen at douggreenconsulting.com
Mon Jan 22 00:47:25 UTC 2007

I'm interested in either adopting or co-maintaining the import/export api.

My only problem is that I already have 8 other modules, and some of them
have issue queues of their own that are growing.  If someone else has more
time, I'd volunteer to co-maintain or contribute rather than maintain.  But
I'd like to be involved.

And I "think" I can direct other CivicActions resources towards this one.
(I'm not talking for the company here, but we've discussed this module
before, and I for one, would advocate for some work on it!)

Doug Green
904-583-3342
www.douggreenconsulting.com

Bringing Ideas to Life with Software Artistry and Invention...
Providing open source software political solutions