[development] all DRUPAL-4-(7|6) tags are now branches

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Mon Jan 22 04:53:54 UTC 2007

On Jan 21, 2007, at 5:58 PM, Gordon Heydon wrote:

> I was hoping that this would fix my issue, but it didn't since the
> change was only done at the head of the project tree.

ahh, yeah.  crap.  my script only used the info in the DB to decide
which modules needed conversion, instead of using the (much more
expensive and complicated) process of parsing *all* of the "cvs
status -v" output for the entire contrib repo. :(

http://drupal.org/node/103429

is open again.  you can watch there for progress.  i just have to
find the right projects to convert, then my script can basically work
its magic again.

-derek