[development] Jaza's modules are up for adoption

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 10:46:20 UTC 2007

I have offered to help on the Import / Export API. I will be using it
extensively on several projects, have written scripts to get around
its shortcomings, etc.
I am currently analyzing it from a data and control flow point of view.
I have ample software engineering, xml, etc., knowledge, but I am not
yet an expert in Drupal, for which reason it would be foolhardy for me
to offer to maintain it on my own.
Whoever does take the responsibility, however, can count on my active
assistance, and in time, I could maintain it when my Drupal knowledge
deepens with experience and practice.
Whoever that lucky person is, please get in touch with me.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar