[development] Drupal 5 Themer Pack::Sympal Theme

Addi Berry addi at rocktreesky.com
Mon Jan 22 13:45:20 UTC 2007

Hi Jason,

I was looking at it as well.  The error is due to form_render being
changed to drupal_render in 5.  Ber has fixed it in the HEAD
version.  Here is the CVS search_form.tpl.php:
http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/themes/
sympal_theme/search_form.tpl.php?rev=1.2&view=markup

Addi Berry
240-274-0875
http://rocktreesky.com