[development] (no subject)

drupal-devel at drupal.org drupal-devel at drupal.org
Wed Jan 24 09:13:56 UTC 2007

SEALANT LOTTERY ORGANISATION,
Sealant Tolpits lane WD 18 9RN
Registered in England & Wales No 2822203.
Ref: Number: ENG/UK5500/5E
Batch Number:UK0090/ENG

LOTTERY AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws of the Sealant Lottery International end of the year Lottery programs held in the England on 22th of January 2007. The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 25,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet. No tickets were sold. Your email address was attached to ticket number 112-6657789005, drew the lucky numbers 1-00-234-009-44-78, batch number UK0090/ENG and consequently won the lottery in category A. You have therefore been approved of a lump sum pay out of 2.000,000,00 Pounds (Two Million Pounds) in credited to file lottery Ref Number ENG/UK5500/5E. This is from total prize money of 20.000,000,00 Pounds shared among the international winners in categories A with Serial Number: UK/ENG/72-545/06. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system  drawn form 25,000 company email addresses and 70,000,000
individual email addresses from Australia, Africa, New Zealand, Europe, South/North America and Asia as part of International Promotional Program, which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Your fund is now in the custody of a financial company insured in your File Reference number. Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we advice that you keep this lottery winning strictly from public notice until your Claims has been process and your winning is remitted to you. This is part of our security policy to avoid double claims or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. This lottery program was promoted by our group of philanthropist headed by the BRITISH LOTTERY BOARD. We hope with a part of your prize, you will participate in our next stakes 8,000,000.00 Pounds International Lottery.

To file for your claim, please contact our financial claim agent:Contact details below.

Mr.FRANK JOHN
Sealant lottery Org
Tel: 00447-031-902-780
Fax: +44-703-0401-932
Email:agentjohn2006 at yahoo.co.uk
Email:claims2007 at consultant.com

Remember that all winning prize must be claimed not later than February 7th, 2007. After this date, all lottery winning funds that are not claimed will be returned as unclaimed.
Note: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to always quote your reference and batch numbers in every correspondence with your financial/claims agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of address, do inform your financial/claim agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once again from our team of staff and thank you for being part of our promotion.Anybody under the age of 16 is automatically disqualified.

APPLICATION FOR PRIZE CLAIM (Receipt Official Notification Letter)
[WINNING
NO 1013AP-4]
[FULL NAME OF WINNER]
[FULL MAILING ADDRESS]
[COUNTRY/ REGION]
[STATE/ PROVINCE]
[DATE OF BIRTH]
[SEX]
[MARITAL STATUS]
[OCCUPATION]
[CURRENT E-MAIL]
[TEL HOME]
[CELLPHONE NUMBER]
[FAX]
WINNING INFORMATION:
[REFERENCE NUMBER:]
[BATCH NUMBER]
[LOTTERY DATE]
Submitted Form will be manually verified and processed by the assigned Claims Processing Officer (CPO) The Processing of your form will be completed within the next 24 hours of receiving your LOTTERY CLAIMS APPLICATION FORM-C. You will receive an update on the status of your Application once completely processed.
© 2007 SEALANT LOTTERY. All rights reserved. Offer valid to winners who Are at least 18 years of age. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary to claim winning prize. You will need to meet all of the steps to redeem as outlined in the Terms & Conditions before you can receive your promotional prizes.
To receive this promotion, you must: 1) submit email and Mailing address information: 2) check your email inbox for "Redemption Notification" 3) Follow Redemption instructions.
Once again, accept our congratulations on your prize winning.
Sincerely,
Yours sincerely,
Mrs.Lisa Relly.
(Lottery Co-ordinator)