[development] Reproducing 'login does not stick' error - what does an expert want me to do?

Augustin (Beginner) drupal.beginner at wechange.org
Thu Jan 25 10:23:39 UTC 2007

On Thursday 25 January 2007 15:15, Scott McLewin wrote:
>  From reading the d.o forums I gather this problem may have continued
> into D5 RC 1, but it was not clear if it was fixed in the final version.

Hello Scott:

Apparently, it has not been fixed, though I am not sure what follows is
related to what you are talking.

I just ran into this problem when updating from RC1 or 2 to today's DRUPAL-5.
That code had been added in between (#28):
http://drupal.org/node/108663#comment-178040

Here's the solution I have adopted (#55):
http://drupal.org/node/108663#comment-184698

Augustin.

P.s. A note to Zohar Stolar who replied in this thread: can you please NOT use
HTML emails but plain text only? Thanks.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.