[development] New maintainer for Gallery Module

Kieran Parsons kp.0987 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 15:15:57 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Unfortunately, I am looking for a new maintainer for the Gallery module
(Gallery2 integration into Drupal). I can no longer spend sufficient time to
update, fix and support the module as well as it needs. The module has been
one of the most popular drupal modules (>2000 downloads/month in the last
stats released).

Gallery module is reasonably complex and some knowledge of Gallery2
internals would be useful (but I had none to start with). There are 4.6, 4.7and
5.x versions available and all work reasonably well. There are a couple of
known issues which apply to all versions and some minor bugs. There are also
many new potential features that could be fun. I will support as needed.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Kieran (kiz_0987)