[development] Help saving our tribal initation

Jeremy Epstein jazepstein at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 08:16:47 UTC 2007

On 1/27/07, Karoly Negyesi <karoly at negyesi.net> wrote:
> Knowing the seven arguments of l is our tribal initation and with
> http://drupal.org/node/111347 we are about to lose it! Oh noes! I hereby
> behest everyone not to review/benchmark that or any carpetbagger will be
> able to write Drupal code.

This is indeed terrible news! Simplifying the l() function is almost
as bad an idea as the Forms API, which - let's face it - has
permanently turned Drupal into a "dummy developer's haven".
Personally, I refuse to use any version of Drupal past 4.6, and any
self-respecting coder should do likewise. :P

Cheers,
Jaza.