[development] All your notices belong to me

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Mon Jan 29 01:37:00 UTC 2007

> > Just telling the world so noone else wastes time trying again and again.
> Oh thank you our entirely humble hero!

You can be sarcastic but aside from complaints that "HEAD is too broken" and those few who took the effort of submitting something, now those were very broken patches. I have not seen the fury of activity I expected at the very moment the E_ALL patch landed. I expected that people will look at one page and say 'oh this is broken'... let me see whether i can fix it...

So shut the fuck up and thank me.