[development] HEAD is not so headless now

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Wed Jan 31 21:47:27 UTC 2007

Hi,

Today we removed about one gazillion notices and most tabs are back (not
all).

Page titles can't be far behind. It's possible that by the time you read
they are back.

More tabs, node/[node: nid]/edit syntax is expected next, estimated time
frame is just a few days. hook_menu_helper will make this possible.

Then we grab the big hook splitter and produce at least two (hook_menu and
hook_router) or likely three (hook_tab) hooks out of what we have now as
hook_menu.

I hope by this time the permission patch http://drupal.org/node/73874 and
the argument refactor patch http://drupal.org/node/111347 will land.

If that's so then we can finish the navigation block.

Past that, we will look into editing menu.

Regards

NK