[development] Go PHP 5, Go! - logo needed

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Mon Jul 2 08:06:30 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Larry, Ken and I have been busy in the background and we're getting
close to launching a site that will be dedicated to advancing PHP 5.2.
We have a number of big-name PHP projects signed up (not going to ruin
the surprise yet ;-) as well as a way to list web hosts that offer
accounts with PHP 5.2. What we need now is a logo. In addition, I'd like
to have a button that we can offer for people to put on their sites to
show support. If anyone can help us come up with these assets, it would
be greatly appreciated.

The name of the website is gophp5.org and I'll give you access to the
site if you're interested in working on the logo.

Cheers,

Robert