[development] Drupal 6 code freeze

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Mon Jul 2 18:17:18 UTC 2007

On 7/2/07, Dries Buytaert <dries at buytaert.net> wrote:

> PS: I realize it is tempting to beg for more extensions, but please
> think twice before you do.  I've carefully compiled this list, and by
> asking for more extensions, you jeopardize the success of the six
> patches.  I want to see us take care of these 6 patches more than
> anything else.

No begging, just a notice that it was basically impossible to work on
additional install profiles for core while everything was changing and/or
broken (e.g. menu).

So, much like at the end of D5, I'd like to think that install profiles fit
into this category of additional work to still go in.

--
Boris Mann
Office 604-682-2889