[development] Listen

andrew morton drewish at katherinehouse.com
Tue Jul 3 16:23:56 UTC 2007

On 7/3/07, Gerhard Killesreiter <gerhard at killesreiter.de> wrote:
> >  If we can stop posting "+1"s (or "subscribe"s for that matter),

Subscribes are obviously a symptom of the problem, people are just
working with what's available.

> We should go ahead and convert issues to comments and then install a
> subscribe module on drupal.org. Derek, what's the status on converting
> issues to comments? We should mail all the people who do "subscribe"s to
> help with that issue...

I won't speak for dww, but I think one of the primary issues that's
held up moving over to the comment module is lack of file attachments
on comments. The changes dopry and I worked on to the files table will
make it cleaner to do this in 6. Until then project would have to do
some magic with the hook_comment.

andrew