[development] seeking helper and tester for drupal-6.x-dev oracle driver

Gabriele Turchi gabriele.turchi at l39a.com
Wed Jul 4 14:11:46 UTC 2007

About two months ago I have submitted some experimental patches as
Oracle support for Drupal 5, but I haven't received any feedback from no
one.

I was also in contact with the "schema" module author to do some work on
drupal 6.

From what I can see, there is some interest in porting drupal to Oracle,
but there are even many separate efforts.

Maybe should be useful to collect the available resources and build a
single project...

Regards,
Gabriele Turchi