[development] GoPHP5.org - Drupal 7 and PHP 5.2

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Fri Jul 6 02:15:39 UTC 2007

I really need to sue someone over this site (Robert, that is you!).

It is accusing me of (horror of horrors!) using Internet Explorer!

Actually, I am using Firefox on Linux. Using the User Agent
switcher extension, it still comes up with the same warning
if I make it Netscape or Opera.

Moreover, it detects Konqueror as MS IE 6 too.

The buttons show fine if I use Firefox on Windows 2000.

Get this fixed guys, or send me the code and I will fix it over
the weekend.
--
2bits.com
http://2bits.com