[development] GoPHP5.org - Drupal 7 and PHP 5.2

Ken Rickard agentrickard at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 23:14:07 UTC 2007

My recollection is that Rasmus didn't want to be known as "the guy who
killed PHP4."  But if the crowd is moving in that direction, he'd be very
happy.

So the 8/8/08 concept doesn't surprise me at all.  It is, after all, the
sort of thing GoPHP5 was designed to produce. (Not that we're taking credit
for this.  I think dropping PHP4 has been in the air for some time.)

And did you see Larry Garfield jump onto the list late in the thread?
GoPHPLarry.org!

- Ken Rickard
agentrickard