[development] Question about Drupal performance

Tony Guntharp fusion94 at damagestudios.net
Mon Jul 9 23:36:46 UTC 2007

Lennart,
The Memcache module isn't hard to use at all, the tricky bits are
getting memcached installed. If you follow the README/INSTALL files
it's pretty straight forward. I'm running an older version of it on a
site which the administrative bits aren't working so I'm not sure if
the latest has that enabled.

-t

Tony Guntharp
Co-Founder SourceForge.net