[development] Drupal.org problems

Eric Tucker eric at semperex.com
Tue Jul 10 18:23:19 UTC 2007

I've seen it before on a site I run w/ Squid.  It usually means Drupal served a blank page which is usually caused by a PHP error.

In practice, I have noticed that sometimes that PHP error has stemmed from a bad entry in Drupal's cache -- as deleting entries in the cache table fixed it, but this is mere speculation for this case.  As such, the problem tends to go away when the cache automagically flushes.  I have suspected also that it may be caused by duplicate insertions.