[development] FYI: Plesk 8.2 offers Drupal as a site application

Ken Rickard agentrickard at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 21:23:23 UTC 2007

A related point.  I run a Drupal site on a server controlled by Plesk.  But
I maintain the Drupal site through FTP/SSH; I only use Plesk for db admin.

I'll have to see if any changes to the new version affect my site.

I doubt it, However.  This would mean that you could still install Drupal
"by hand" even if your host uses Plesk.  We would just advise people of the
alternate route if they have trouble.

- Ken Rickard
agentrickard