[development] 5 minutes of your time - Test a short script on unusual server setups.

Heine Deelstra hdeelstra at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 22:49:59 UTC 2007

Dear developers,

I'm looking for people with certain server configurations to supply some information for
me. The work, which consist of running a short script and emailing the results, could be
done in 5 minutes.

I need test results of

- Apache + PHP as cgi (not fastcgi)
- Lighttpd with PHP via fastcgi
- IIS + PHP as cgi
- IIS + PHP ISAPI
- Xitami + PHP in whatever configuration supported

I believe anyone with Windows XP Pro has a copy of IIS.

Feel free to participate if you have other 'esotheric' server setups that still run Drupal.

Please contact me directly at hdeelstra at gmail.com if you have one of the above server
configurations and are willing to lend me a hand improving Drupal.

Regards,

Heine Deelstra