[development] Drupal 5 incremental release?

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Sat Jul 21 18:30:29 UTC 2007

Larry Garfield wrote:
> I don't know enough about the supposed 5.x-dev breaks to say if they count,
> but I am running 5.x-dev on a site that just launched because I needed some
> of its bugfixes, and so far nothing has blown up.  It's even survived an
> upgrade to jQuery 1.1.3.1. :-)

Likewise -- we installed and tested 5.x-dev from on or about July 15 for
DrupalEd -- we tested it pretty thoroughly in a few different hosted
environments with views, cck, og, and some other contrib modules, and
all ran well --

wrt the "need" for a point release, I don't see it as that pressing an
issue -- I think there's a lot to be said that the project has been able
to go for the last six months without a security issue in core --

Now here's hoping I didn't jinx nuthin :)

Cheers,

Bill

--
Bill Fitzgerald