[development] Taxonomy: Multiple parents?

Gord Christmas codexmas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 13:32:43 UTC 2007

Another question about the validity of multiple parents I have been
wondering about is that if you select one of the eel terms they are both
selected next time you edit again.

This as we all know is due to the fact that the tree for a selection is not
stored.

I only really noticed this writing Taxonomy Super Select and thinking it was
a bug in my code.

If this is the functionality and you are really only tagging a term and not
it's path how is it useful? Aside from classification inconsistencies as
well.

Gord.