[development] jQuery animation help?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Mon Jul 30 00:40:13 UTC 2007

G'day. I'm using the wrong list. Woohoo!

I have a DIV full of lots of items. Images, more DIVs, more
images, words, sentences, whee, fun, fun. It is a large DIV.

I'd like:

  * on page load, for the DIV to show at (smaller) px x px.

  * on mouseover/hover, the DIV to enlarge to (full) px x px.

  * on mouseout, the DIV goes back to its onload size.

  * everything in the DIV should resize - the images should get
    bigger, the fonts should get larger and smaller, blah blah.

What is /really/ close is the Grow/Shrink/Puff of Interface:

  http://interface.eyecon.ro/demos/ifx.html

However, I can't make it NOT disappear, and the interface.js
can only be found in a packed state, not one I can look into
the source about how to stop it from disappearing. (Note, also,
that the Interface demo is onclick, but I'd be looking for
over and out).

'elp?

Morbus Iff
morbus at disobey.com