[development] coder and 6.x core remaining upgrades

Doug Green douggreen at douggreenconsulting.com
Sat Jun 2 18:48:54 UTC 2007

Thanks Jeff!  I'd like to clarify one misconception about coder ... it's not
just for coding standards.  The name coder stands for "Code Review", and
code review can take many shapes and sizes.  Coder is a nice platform for
writing "reviews" and "rules" that can be used to look for almost anything.

This email thread is about the 6.x upgrade review.  This review will assist
all of us with the 6.x module upgrades, and hopefully speed up this process.

Doug Green
904-583-3342
www.douggreenconsulting.com

Bringing Ideas to Life with Software Artistry and Invention...
Providing open source software political solutions