[development] seeking helper and tester for drupal-6.x-dev oracle driver

Edison Wong hswong3i at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 04:00:50 UTC 2007

Dear all,

My team is now developing the oracle driver for drupal-6.x-dev, please refer to http://drupal.org/node/39260 for detail information.
We face a great problem: without tester, we can't prove the correctness of our product.

I wrote a mini-HOWTO about how to let Debian etch, Oracle Database 10g Release 2, Apache2.2, Zend Core for Oracle v.2 and
drupal-6.x-dev all works together. Hope this can decrease the difficulty so volunteer may find easier to help the successful of this
project. Please refer to the following links for more information :D

latest drupal-6.x-dev oracle driver:
http://drupal.org/node/39260
drupal-6.x-dev + Oracle Database 10g Release 2 mini-HOWTO:
http://edin.no-ip.com/html/?q=drupal_6_x_dev_oracle_database_10g_release_2_mini_howto
Oracle Database 10g Release 2 + Apache2.2 + Zend Core for Oracle v.2, on Debian etch HOWTO
http://edin.no-ip.com/html/?q=oracle_database_10g_release_2_apache2_2_zend_core_oracle_v_2_debian_etch_howto

Regards,
Edison Wong