[development] Default to InnoDB

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Mon Jun 4 04:14:22 UTC 2007

Hi,

I like the idea, but I do not like forcing it onto everyone. What would
be good is during the install process we can select which type of table
we want to use if it is mysql.

Maybe even have a page with a config of the default value to use.

I don't think this will be too hard esp since we have the schema api now.

Gordon.