[development] comments as nodes

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Mon Jun 4 17:15:00 UTC 2007

This is very interesting. I'm currently using the userreview module instead
of fivestar, even though I'd prefer a star rating, because it lets you
comment and rate at the same time. I'm interested in trying your approach,
but I'm concerned about totally replacing the comment module. Have you run
into any problems with things that use comments such as forums? Especially
when using flatforum?

I'm getting totally off topic for the dev list... If you prefer, I could
file an issue with my question. Or you can email me directly if you don't
mind doing that. This sounds really cool, but I'm nervous about replacing a
core module like that.

Michelle