[development] Tips on keeping up?

Dave Cohen drupal at dave-cohen.com
Mon Jun 4 18:31:16 UTC 2007

Tao,

Bummer you missed that post.  Every once in a while, I use the search on
drupal.org and type the names of my contrib modules.  This turns up some
posts I otherwise would not see.

Much more regularly I visit "my issues", "my projects" and "my recent posts".
It a bit frustrating that I have to visit all three of these to catch
relevant posts.  I remember assuming long ago that "my recent posts" would
include issues I've followed up, but it does not.

-Dave