[development] comments as nodes

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Mon Jun 4 22:07:35 UTC 2007

Based on Boris' recommendation, I installed it on my dev site and checked it
out. It seems like a good module but I didn't find the user interface to be
as intuitive as userreview's and userreview also has an easy way for me to
put the reviews right where I want them. So I'm going to stick with it.

Now I'm going to stop being so offtopic. If anyone wants to discuss the
review + vote options further, feel free to email me or catch me on IRC. :)

Michelle