[development] Default to InnoDB

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Tue Jun 5 14:52:36 UTC 2007

The other place that could benefit from checking which engines are
available is the temporary table query in db_query_temporary()

It now has:

$query = preg_replace('/^SELECT/i', 'CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE '.
$tablename .' Engine=HEAP SELECT',

Would be great to check if HEAP (Memory) exists first before doing so.

So common code for engine checking can be reused.

--
2bits.com
http://2bits.com