[development] module-specific columns in core tables

Walt Daniels wdlists at optonline.net
Tue Jun 5 17:59:17 UTC 2007

For example I wish the node table had a last edited by user field as well as
the created by user field. In an enviroment where multiple people can modify
nodes it is more interesting to know the last modifier than the creator.
Yes, I know that can be gotten if you turn revisions on but I don't need
that functionality.