[development] Should I submit a new module?

Peter Wolanin pwolanin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 18:58:03 UTC 2007

For such "mini" modules, I created a section of the snippets handbook
a while back:

http://drupal.org/node/70903

To me, it's not worth cluttering the download page and maintaining
something that's only a few lines of code.  However, they are about as
useful as a page snippet and can provide a basis for others to
customize.

-Peter