[development] Backport/Performance patch repository?

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Tue Jun 5 21:20:49 UTC 2007

On 6/5/07, Robert Douglass <rob at robshouse.net> wrote:
> actually I was considering making a project similar to what you
> described. I wanted to include both backports and other patches that are
> useful.

We pick and choose this, but any backports we do end up including in
our main load is available from our public SVN repo. I think this is
too much work to expect to happen / support at Drupal.org.

A wiki page on groups.drupal.org called Backports for 5.x which
aggregated / pointed to issues (set to won't fix, as Neil suggested,
so it doesn't clutter work flow) would seem to be a happy medium.

--
Boris Mann
Office 604-682-2889