[development] movable type repositions

blogdiva at culturekitchen.com blogdiva at culturekitchen.com
Wed Jun 6 03:21:24 UTC 2007

/ delurking

Ahhh man! They are about 3 years late. Especially with this one  :

> View multiple blogs on one website, with easy archiving
> With the MT aggregator, you can now easily pull posts from some or
> all of your blogs into one page for easy viewing. You can present
> those blogs in even more ways, with expanded options for archiving
> content by date, organizing content by category or tag, and
> archiving blog content by author.
Aggregator and the spam module where the deal makers for me ... just
don't tell Anil I said that ;)

OT : Can I say I am in love with whomever developed BUEditor, Image
Assist and Captcha? Not to say I am not in love with all the module
makers (I have a kazillion running through all my sites), but ...
sniff ... you done good especially with these three.

Now if someone could clone PODPress and make it so easy and simple as
that for Drupal ... I'll be forever grateful. I have attempted now 5
times to implement the audio module to no avail WHATSOEVER ... and
yeah, yeah instructions, blah dee blah et cetera.

I set up a podcast blog with WordPress in 15 minutes. Tops to bottom,
fully configured. Took 10 hours to decide which lovely theme to use.
*That* was the difficult part.

/  back to lurking ...

liza

Liza Sabater, Publisher