[development] Should I submit a new module?

Karen Stevenson karen at elderweb.com
Wed Jun 6 13:33:56 UTC 2007

I think something like this should really be in core because:

1) It's not really a big enough item to justify an entire module as a solution
2) It's desired/needed in nearly any setup

I submitted an issue on that a while back at http://drupal.org/node/128635. Since I didn't provide a patch it has not gotten any attention and I don't have time to create a patch right now because of my father's illness, but perhaps someone else would like to follow up on it?

Karen