[development] Go PHP 5, Go!

Sean Robertson seanr at ngpsoftware.com
Wed Jun 6 14:33:39 UTC 2007

Are there currently that many PHP4 apps that won't run on PHP5?  I
thought Drupal already does.  Why can't ISPs upgrade without breaking
older apps?

I am a huge fan of this idea overall, BTW.  I think migrating apps to
PHP5 will start forcing ISPs to at least provide the option to upgrade
since they'll start losing customers if they don't.  At my company, we
own our own servers so it'd be relatively easy for us to upgrade.

--
Sean Robertson
Web Developer
seanr at ngpsoftware.com