[development] Need consensus on what "activity" means

Walt Daniels wdlists at optonline.net
Wed Jun 6 17:47:32 UTC 2007

To me, activity means the lastest change, whether it is a new comment or the
node author updating the node body. There are more subtile things a node
author can do which would change the node timestamp but ordinary users would
not perceive as a change, e.g. publish/unpublish from front page or change
access permissions. It may be hard to treat these differently and they are
rare enough that perhaps they can be treated the same as a textual change.