[development] Requiring node revisions

Richard Morse remorse at partners.org
Thu Jun 7 12:59:24 UTC 2007

On Jun 7, 2007, at 6:00 AM, Frederik 'Freso' S. Olesen wrote:

> 2007/6/7, Robert Douglass <rob at robshouse.net>:
>> This speaks to a need for "access own node-type revisions" vs "access
>> node-type revisions" permission, imo.
>
> +1
>
> It might also be desireable to have a "delete revision" option, but I
> suppose this could be included in a module if it doesn't go into core.

Doesn't this already exist?  If I go to the revisions tab of a node
(I'm running 5.1), I see options to "revert" to earlier revisions, or
to "delete" the earlier revisions.

Ricky

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this information.