[development] Use revisions to replace previews

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Fri Jun 8 16:21:00 UTC 2007

>> This is pretty much the way I work - I could easily spend 30
>> previews before I finish what I consider my first draft of a node.
>> I would hate to waste 30 revisions (and the overhead) for stuff
>
> That's why it was suggested to automatically delete revisions that
> were used for previews. Not that it would become elegant code, but
> that would at least get rid of the overhead.

How does that reduce the overhead, or keep the revision counter from
ballooning ridiculously? I'm still "wasting" the revisions, whether
they're active or not.

--
Morbus Iff ( i still fail to see what this has to do with morocco )
aim: akaMorbus / skype: morbusiff / icq: 2927491 / jabber.org: morbus