[development] Use revisions to replace previews

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Sun Jun 10 12:27:22 UTC 2007

How hard would it be to add a third button? So you have "preview" "save
draft" "save"? Save draft would go through what save normally does with the
exception that it doesn't wipe out any existing "official" version of the
node where "preview" would just show you without any sort of saving as it
does now.

I don't know about the code end but from the user end that makes sense to
me.

Michelle