[development] Module naming conventions (was Re: Naming theCVSabstraction module)

FGM fgm at osinet.fr
Mon Jun 11 17:59:52 UTC 2007

FWIW, there are already well-entrenched naming conventions which tend to
make reference within the PHP community at large. See for instance the Zend
conventions for Zend Framework:

http://framework.zend.com/manual/en/coding-standard.naming-conventions.html

In short: a mix of underscores and CamelCaps :-)

Not even mentioning our own (osinet) coding conventions... I'll leave it to
the curious to look for them; they include a comparison of the conventions
in Drupal, ZF, PEAR, and our own style.