[development] Current head seems to have been broken for a while...

Arancaytar Ilyaran arancaytar.ilyaran at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 12:58:48 UTC 2007

I know that right now the CVS head is completely unstable as the code
freeze for 6.x hasn't happened yet. But I do occasionally check out
the latest version to play around with it a bit, and I'm confused that
a fatal error has been in there for quite some time.

Namely, common.inc calls "file_directory_path()" on line 1769 before
this function has actually been defined - I think because bootstrap
hasn't been called yet. I'm quite sure I have an unmodified version
from CVS.

So if I wanted to have a peek at how Drupal 6 is going to look (if
that's even possible at this point) what should I download? I can't
wait... ;)