[development] versioned schema?

Peter Wolanin pwolanin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 17:00:01 UTC 2007

Well, these files are pretty small compared to all the .module and
.inc files, so I don't think that's an issue.

One could minimize the code by making changes to the array rather than
re-declaring the whole thing. Something like:

node_schema_6000() {
  $schema = node_schema_5000();

  $schema['node']['fields']['newcolumn'] = array('type' => 'int', 'not
null' => TRUE, 'default' => 1);

  return $schema;
}

node_schema_5000() {
  $schema['node'] = array(  // define schema here
  );

  return $schema;
}

-Peter