[development] Foreign keys in Drupal 6

Fernando Silva fsilva.pt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 13:08:42 UTC 2007

Options for disabling:
* "do you wish to clear all inserted data?"
* system should always run "delete" even if it is disabled

Options for uninstall:
* if it detects that the DB has data for this module, the system will
warn the user and the best thing he can do is "allow the uninstall to
clear all data" or "just leave the module disabled"

Fernando